Pages

Friday, 8 March 2013

time doesn't stand still



Hello to anyone reading this!
I have had a busy week-been to Northern Ireland and have been looking after my poorly (again!) boy. I have however managed to finish my dad's birthday card-phew!
I decided to have a go at the chronology theme but not having all the right colours had to improvise!
I have used some blue Kanban foiled and embossed card for the background and a sheet of white card which I stamped and coloured with Distress inks. I bought my first ever Spellbinders this week for my big shot-the wrought iron set whicg I die cut out of a bit of spare mirri card. I tried to make it look rusty with a mix of gold heat it up and wow paprika embossing powder-I thought it looked ok! I added a clock with some rope and a piece of paper with a sentiment on which I screwed up and tore and coloured to make it look authentic. The embellishments are cog stamps and the globe is stamped in the distress ink too. All stamps are free ones from the do craft magazine Creativity.
thanks for lookinh-please leave a comment even if it is to give improvement advice or alternative ideas!
I am entering this in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment