Pages

Saturday, 2 March 2013

Mother's day






 
A card I've made for my mum. I have used papers from DCWV and the Sheena Douglass lily stamp I am currently in love with!. I coloured it with pro markers and added silver diamantes which I also coloured. The flowers are homemade with black card and glittered on the ends. I have added a pink dome sparkle to each one. The pink brads are from docrafts and the sentiment just printed off the computer!
 
I am entering this in the make my monday challenge-pink and black

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and elegant card! LOVE the striped paper and your layout is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see you again next week.
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card I'm sure your mum will love it love the monotone feel of this card, thank you for sharing it with us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our MMM pink and black challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this elegant,dramatic card. Bet your Mum loved it.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete