Pages

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

handmade bag

Hi all reading this!
I am so excited-I have my first follower! welcome Lorraine-you have made my day!

I have made this bag for my godson Seth for his easter present-a bin lorry and some chocs!
The instructions on how to do it are in the latest docrafts Creativity magazine.


It is made from 1 piece of 12 x 12cm thick paper from my stash.
The gold mirri card is from the Range.
The Glitter card used to make the star is from create and craft-the template for the star is made from drawing round one of my sons toys!
The letters are also from create and craft.
The material for the handles came from my stash.
The stars peel offs are also create and craft.

It took me about 20 minutes to make this using my hougie board.
Here's a picture of the inside.
 
I am going to enter it in the following challenges:
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous creation and super fun.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete