Pages

Friday, 22 March 2013

easter eggs

Hi all readng this
We were on holiday last week in the sun and now it's back to all this horrible snow again! I actually went away with no crafting to do except read my docrafts magazine! withdrawl set in quickly! When I got home I got a surprise-I had won a competition in Papercraft Essentials and won a stamp!Happy days especially as this month I have decided not to buy ANY craft items at all!! God it's so hard!
I have printed off some free digi images but I can't remember where I got them from. It's the first time I have made any easter cards. I have made 3 in various colours!Here is the first one:

I am entering it in the following:

simon says challenge-easter/spring
my mums craft shop challenge spring has sprung

thank you for looking, and please leave some feedback for me!

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card! Love the flowers in the corner and your perfectly colored image! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Easter/Spring" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete