Pages

Saturday, 23 March 2013

chick, chick, chick, chick, chicken...


This is my 3rd version of this card which I finished last night! So far it is my favourite as I prefer the soft colours.

The cards and papers are from my stash.
The digi stamp is a freebie but I've forgotten where from!
I coloured with promarkers.
The flowers are made with Tonic stamps
the butterfly is a punch.
The sentimemt is a stamp from a recent magazine.
The gems are from ebay.

I am going to enter it in the following:
cute card thursday challenge
i love promarkers-anything goes challenge
make it monday 132 challenge
simon says easter/spring challenge
stamp and create fur or feathers challenge
my mums craft shop-spring has sprung challenge

thansk for looking!




3 comments:

  1. What a cute card ,love the sweet little chick.thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck in the challenge
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Irene :-) the image is adorable and the colours and details are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete