Pages

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

love 2

second attempt to post!!hope its the right way up!valentines card for my wonderful other half!made with papermania jubilee paper which i have cut some hearts out and raised them up using foam pads. The heart is coloured using red versa mark and stamped with a heart stamp. It comes out from behind the red strip so I can write a private message!Ihave coloured a stitch in red round the edge.The bear is popcorn given to me by my mum. I will attach another picture showing the heart out.I would like to enter this in:
 cards for men challenge 3 all my love.
Crafty sentiments design Valentines challenge.
http://cardsformen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/challenge-3-all-my-love.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20CardsForMen%20(Cards%20for%20men)
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Irene, love the colors of the paper!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs!
    Beate
    CSD GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.

    Caz CS DT

    ReplyDelete