Pages

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Golf

Hi all!
I have been busy looking after my poorly little boy so there's not been much time for crafting this week :-( I have however purchased a big shot at last!!
I made this card at my craft club last weekend. It's for my partners uncle for his birthday. I have used a Kanban kit my mum gave me and some peel offs from create and craft. I tied some string round the corners to add something extra but it's incredibly hard to embellish a man card!!Any ideas would be welcome on this!
Enjoy your day
Irene x

I am entering this in the bearly there challenge as it has some twine on!
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/challenge-74-lace-ribbon-twine.html

2 comments:

  1. A very lovely looking card. Love the colours. Tips for male embellishments; Buttons, brads, stars are always a good start and some "heavy" string. Thanks for playing with us over at the Bearly Mine challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete